Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Rating Scale

Seeing as I was called out I'm going to just throw out the primitive scale that I have right now, I will be refining it, but for now its just on a scale of 0 to 10, that's right there is the possibility of a 0. I can think of one game that gets it right off the top of my head.

Stake: Fortune Fighter (XBOX).

This was one of those games that you and a bunch of friends threw all their change in and wanted to see what they could by for $2.49. What we were able to buy was the most confusing and terribly done game, I'm sure that there is someway to salvage the title, but I think you'd have to put in more grueling hours than trying to administer water torture to someone.

On a side note a game that did pan out of the throw the change together scheme is Eternal Eyes (PS) $1.59, now that's a game that I actually got sucked into and played for 16 straight hours. Its a tactics game, so if you like Phantom Brave, LaPuecelle, or FF:Tactics this game is up your alley.

I think I'm going to refine the rating system once I've gotten about 10 reviews up, and when I do I'll probably go back over those game and give the new rating system to them.

No comments: