Wednesday, March 26, 2008

GamerTags

Just in case anyone was ever looking for me on XBOX Live here is my gamer tag, I find it only appropriate since I did give my Wii numbers, it's only fair.







I'm pretty sure I'm also wizardofthorns for the PSN, but I would have to check up on that one.

Well as you can see I'm posting a lot, and I've gotten a couple of requests to break up the posts into categories so that people can navigate a bit easier, but sadly I don't think that blogger (the host site) has something like that. So it would appear that the only way to keep up with the action is come back daily. I'm seeing a pattern in my writing, and it says daily. Maybe not daily comics, or daily reviews (well that will happen until I probably run out of games, which will take a while). Speaking of games, I still have yet to put my list of games up, I'll have to grab that list off my laptop and throw it up for people to see, I just have to think about how I'd format it so it doesn't look like crap, and it doesn't take 36 pages worth of space.

Alright back to the working thing that I do. I'll be back I'm sure, and if you have a comment about a post present or past please just leave your comment and I'll answer it, I'm pretty quick on the turn around so don't be surprised if I can comment on your comment or answer your question shortly after you posted.

No comments: