Sunday, April 6, 2008

WARIO WARE: SMOOTH MOVES


I know this game is a bit old and its becoming harder and harder to find, but because one of my friends has recently acquired it I figured that I'd write something quick on it.

This is basically a game packed full with mini-game, like the wario ware games of the past. One thing I will recommend is that with any game that gives you mini-games, but has a single player mode, check to see what you can do in multiplayer before having a bunch of people over to play what turns out to be content you have to unlock first through single player.

The graphics are your standard affair on the Wii, some of the visuals make you yearn for more. It sometimes appears that you are playing a game cooked up by a kid because some of the backgrounds do look horrible.

The game play also has those sometimes good sometimes bad moments. It really depends on the game, the best part of the game is the game making the players look like total idiots or tools by how they have to hold the wii-mote.

Overall I'd say that if you are willing to put in a little bit of time to unlock some of the game, and then want to you use it for parties, then this game is a good pick up, otherwise I'd say you could probably find something else to play. I give it a 6.3 out of 10.

No comments: