Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wait... A comic this soon?

previous Archive next


Alright so I wasn't going to create a comic until tonight, but it turns out that today is a bit of a slow day so I've created, and as you can see posted the next comic. If I'm feeling really frisky after getting stuff tonight I might start on another one, though I seriously doubt that I'm going to be able to complete two in a day. Especially since I've re-hooked myself to some Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee.

If you want to know what that game is here you go, HSG: OT.

Alright well as I'm looking around the internet I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out what is real news and which are tricks, I guess I'll refrain from reading anything else so that I can leave with my sanity for the day.

1 comment:

zealeus said...

Suggestion: Have a section devoted just to your comics, kind of like PA. That way, if people haven't been there in a while, they can just catch up on comics without having to browse through all the posts.